The ideal part-time job!
Do you have a fluent pen and are you looking for a part-time job? Then this is your chance. For our fast growing team we are looking for copywriters in the Twente region!
What are you going to do?
For this part-time position, you’ll be working on blog posts and articles on the topic of investing, writing about Netflix stock one day and cryptocurrency developments the next. It is important to always keep in mind the target group you are writing for, and of course we will help you on your way if necessary!
What does a working day look like?
As a copywriter at Ecoteers, you get plenty of freedom to determine what your working days look like. You get the freedom to determine the number of hours you want to work, and you can indicate in advance if you are very busy during the week, or if you want to work more hours.
At the moment, due to the circumstances, you will be writing from home. Later, we will provide a workplace in the vicinity of the University of Twente campus between Hengelo and Enschede. Working from home remains possible, so it is nice if you can work independently!
Do you have the necessary writing skills and a good dose of creativity? Then you are the copywriter we are looking for!
What we offer:
- Working at a fast growing start-up in the field of Online Marketing
- The ideal part-time job: we are flexible and take your preferences into account when combining other activities with work
- A good, market-conforming salary
- A fun and enthusiastic team of driven people
- Determine yourself where and when you work
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks (when possible)
- Holiday money
What we ask:
- Availability of at least 8 hours per week
- You speak and write excellent Dutch
- You are independent and have a sense of responsibility
- You have an eye for detail and are a real language nerd
- Affinity with the subject of investments is an advantage
- Familiarity with WordPress is an advantage
Ecoteers is a young start-up in the field of online marketing that is growing rapidly. Because we want to have a positive impact with our company, we mainly work with sustainable companies. We also have a number of sustainable projects running that our clients get as standard when they purchase services from Ecoteers. For example, we make sure that for every 2,500 words you write, a tree is planted!
Because we work for different clients in a wide range of industries, we rely on a diverse team. We stand for an atmosphere where everyone feels respected and empowered to do their job, regardless of appearance, identity, background and disability. To make the world more sustainable, everyone is needed!
Would you like to become an Ecoteer? Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We’re learning every day and would love to hear any feedback you have on how to make our jobs more inclusive.